WordPress Security Service
- Securing your website, databases and files became a mandatory task of every online business. As the number of threats and cracked websites increases every year, you will surely need a one-stop solution that protects your websites and information without worrying about any future security risks.
- Our WordPress and website security services are designed to analyze, secure and monitor your website, according to the latest security measures.
- Our complete WordPress security services cover all aspects of security including firewall installation, malware removal, database security, future monitoring and much more.
Our Services are :
- Website Security Services: Scan & Monitor Your Website Files & Databases
- File Security: Insert necessary entries in .htaccess and php.ini to make your WordPress files more secured.
- Database Security: Complete Security
- Malware Removal: Highly Effective Malware Detection, Prevention and Removal Services
- Firewall Integration: Advanced WordPress Firewall Installation and Configuration Services
Why Securing Your WordPress Website?
The truth is that securing your website is not an optional task no matter what kind of business you are running. If you ignore the security of your website, you would most likely end up with one of the problems mentioned below:
- Web Hosting Providers Closes Hacked Accounts: For security reasons, web hosting providers are obliged to close or suspend your account if it got cracked. Some would give you few days to sort the issue out, but it is never enough to recover your damaged databases or files.
- Hacked Websites Get Re-Routed: As you know, crackers like to direct your traffic to their websites. They also desire to steal your clients if they can. Your website’s reputation will simply be lost overnight.
- Hacked Websites Get Blacklisted By Search Engines: When your website collects malware, it won’t be safe for search engines to list you anymore. They will block you or even deindex you completely from their systems.
- Hacked Websites Get Into Legal Issues: If the crackers replaced your site with some fraudulent offers, they will be associating those illegal acts with your name and brand. You might get into serious legal issues out of that.