Porcelain Broiler Pan with Chrome Grill 13×16″” Home Kitchen Furniture Decor
10 in stock
- Is there a better way to cook meats and seafood? Yes Broiling is faster, and healthier than roasting meats, and gives a grill-like finish year-round.
- Using a high temperature to quickly cook sears the meats, trapping in juices while the fat drips through and is caught in a pan below.
- You can save it for gravy or sauce or easily dispose of it for a tasty low fat meal.
- Perfect for fish, beef, pork, roasts and veggies.
- Check out our articles on broiling for more ideas.
- Chrome plated grill pan reflects heat for even and fast cooking, and the drip pan is stick-free porcelain coated for quick clean up.
- 16″” L x 13″” W.
|Dimensions||4.0 x 10.0 x 8.0 in|