Old Mountain Cast Iron Preseasoned PieSandwich
11 in stock
- Old Mountain Pie/Sandwich Iron – This is a high quality Old Mountain piece.
- These are great for placing any kind of food in between the double walled cast iron “PRE-SEASONED” pans, while staying back away from the heat of the outdoor fire, Measuring 22″ long and the cooking part is 3.5″ x 3.5″ .
- After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaning by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil.
- Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water.
- This can cause cast iron to warp or crack.
- After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel.
- If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon.
- Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware.
- Again, this can cut into seasoned surface.
- While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
If metallic taste or signs of rust are noticed, simply wash with hot, soapy water. Scour off the rust, and then reseason your cookware.
- Store your cast iron cookware in a cool dry location. If storing with lid, place a paper towel between the lid and base to allow circulation of air.